New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 200+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5-star rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
We are expanding our newly created Research team within the Corporate practice by hiring a Research Analyst to help develop data-driven insight products for our Corporate clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 3-5 years of experience who wants to strengthen their data analysis skills, gain exposure to C-suite executives, and get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing team at Yipitdata to become a trusted resource for our Corporate clients.
You could be a good fit if you are comfortable with understanding, manipulating and visualizing data to tell compelling business stories with immediately actionable recommendations.
This is a remote-friendly opportunity that can sit in NYC (where our headquarters is located), or anywhere in the US.
As a Research Analyst, you’ll gain experience in:
- Data Driven Research: Use SQL and Python to create, visualize, and communicate valuable insights from our datasets
- New Product Development: Collaborate with and support our Product team to help build new research products and features
- Client Engagement: Develop and present client-facing materials across a wide variety of industry verticals
- Product Marketing: Collaborate with our Sales and Marketing teams to position our products in sales calls, webcasts, and blog posts
You Are Likely To Succeed If You Have:
- 3-5 years of experience in business analytics or consulting
- A passion for data-driven storytelling
- A commitment to learning and sharing new technology skills and working at a company where everyone learns to code
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Statistics, Economics, or a related field
- Ability to work collaboratively in an innovative, entrepreneurial, and fast paced environment
Meet Your Team:
- Check out this video to learn why our Corporate team members love being part of YipitData!
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary & performance based bonuses
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.