New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 200+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5-star rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About the role:
As a rapidly scaling, high-growth data company, the appetite for revenue intelligence has never been greater. YipitData's expanding Revenue Analytics team offers an exciting opportunity to enter on the ground floor of a burgeoning function, and directly contribute to the company's continued expansion across myriad segments.
We are situated in a fast-paced and stimulating industry, and this role is a phenomenal opportunity for a curious self-starter to make our growing revenue team even more impactful and efficient.
As our Revenue Operations Analytics Associate (official title: Revenue Analytics Associate), you will work together with our Sales, Client Strategy, Marketing teams, and executives to:
- Identify and plug intelligence gaps that will optimize revenue acquisition
- Ensure that the Sales and Client Strategy teams are operating seamlessly by capturing and analyzing performance metrics, and recommending workflow improvements
- Create, optimize, and maintain customer and employee data, processes, reports and dashboards
- Collaborate cross-functionally to inform business strategy by building models, delivering insights, and using data savvy to solve nebulous issues
- Support the growth of our organization by participating in the ideation and development of continuous improvements across our suite of tools and processes
You are likely to succeed if you:
- Have 2 years experience in a similar role, such as consulting or research
- Possess an analytical mind and are exhaustive in your pursuit of answers
- Demonstrate an inquisitive approach to problem solving
- Work comfortably and quickly in Excel/Google sheets
- Have experience developing charts, visualizations, models, and reports
- Are proficient, or willing to become proficient, in SQL and data management
- Think critically and possess a keen eye for detail and spotting issues
- Are committed to continuously improving yourself, and to elevating your peers
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.