New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 200+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5-star rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
We have been growing at record-speed, thriving in a disruptive environment as our data-driven research service has become more valuable than ever. As our first New Hire Experience Program Manager, (official title: Product Enablement Specialist), you will solve one of our company’s biggest challenges by identifying how to hire and onboard a record number of Data team members, help train them to succeed, and scale the process to hire, onboard, train and support even more team members in the future.
In this role, you will help identify characteristics of strong performers on the Data team, target candidates with those characteristics to recruit, and ensure all team members have training and development to succeed. You will also have the opportunity to learn or further develop your data analysis and technical skills such as SQL and Python.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 1-4 years of experience who is interested in working in Talent Development for a team in the tech, data, and investment worlds that YipitData intersects. Anyone with strong analytical skills and an interest in developing talent is encouraged to apply. This role is part of the Product Operations team and is a remote-friendly opportunity that can sit in NYC (where our headquarters is located), or anywhere in the US.
As Our Product Enablement Specialist You Will:
- Help recruit, onboard, train and support a record number of Data team members
- Identify skills/characteristics of top performers on the Data team and work together with the Recruiting team to target candidates with those characteristics
- Run key parts of our Data team recruiting process including grading take-home assignments that involve the analysis of a large dataset
- Facilitate our 8-week training and onboarding program to new hires, working closely together with managers to ensure successful onboarding
- Measure outcomes from our recruiting/training efforts and improve these processes as we scale
- Learn or further develop your technical skills such as SQL and Python
You Are Likely To Succeed If:
- You have 1-4 years of work experience (in a fast-paced, high-growth environment is a plus!)
- You are excited about being a key part of our massive recruiting, onboarding, and training goals over the next few years
- You thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and can manage many parallel processes at the same time
- You are interested in scaling an organization with a focus on efficient execution
- You are interested in learning or further developing your technical skills such as SQL and Python
- You have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- You are a methodical problem solver
- You are a collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills
- You are able to come up with creative solutions to new problems
- You are eager to solve one of our company’s biggest challenges
- You are passionate about joining a company (that has a 5.0 Glassdoor rating!) that is pioneering the future of data-driven research
What We Offer:
Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary
We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.