New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 180+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5-star rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
We are hiring a Partnerships Integration Manager to work with our Partnerships Development Manager and VP of Partnerships to lead the diligence and implementation of complex strategic partnerships and that will meaningfully expand YipitData’s product portfolio and accelerate growth.
You can sit in NYC (where our headquarters is located), or Austin, TX (where our VP of Partnerships is located).
YipitData’s product portfolio is underpinned by a growing set of exciting data partnerships. Each new data partnership enables new products to be developed and unlocks new opportunities for growth. This is a unique opportunity for you to work directly with executive management on growth-oriented initiatives
As our newest Partnerships Integration Manager you will:
- Work together with product team to set data sourcing strategy
- Evaluate new partnership opportunities by defining potential use-cases and leading a cross-functional diligence process to validate those use-cases
- Set timelines for diligence process and hold others accountable
- Manage communications with prospective partners during diligence process
- Define and present investment cases to executive leadership for each new partnership
- Define project plan, implementation risks and resourcing requirements prior to deal signature
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to implement and onboard new partnerships
You Are Likely To Succeed If:
- You are extremely organized and can manage multiple complex projects with different timelines, priorities, and stakeholders
- You can build relationships internally and externally
- You are a team player, motivated by the company’s success more than personal success
- You have a healthy skepticism and can evaluate opportunities with a critical eye
- You can effectively prioritize opportunities based your understanding of our product, mission, and strategy
- You treat internal and external stakeholders like clients in understanding needs and working to deliver
What We Offer:
- This position can be based in our New York City office or in Austin, Texas
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary & performance based bonuses
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.