New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 170+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5.0 rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
Our Hong-Kong office (launched in 2017) and Shanghai office (launched in 2018) are continuously and fastly growing. We are looking for a motivated Product Specialist to join our Asia Revenue Team and build trust and strong partnership with prospective customers by providing valuable product insights.
As our Asia Product Specialist, you will become a domain expert on investor debates and key questions, data sources and methodologies, and our product’s competitive positioning in the market. You will communicate this expertise to prospective customers via calls, meetings, webcasts, and conferences by utilizing data insight education and answering questions on how our product offerings are differentiated.
As a Product Specialist, you will gain experience in:
- Data-Driven Research: Distill and communicate valuable insights from our syndicated subscription data products.
- Product Marketing: Become a trusted resource and support for the Asia revenue team, helping the team position our products through calls, webcasts, and marketing materials. Attend sales meetings and own training on product differentiation and prioritization.
- Client Relationships: Establish yourself as a domain expert for the largest investors in the world!
- Product Development: Collaborate with our research team to provide feedback received from prospects and identify opportunities for building new products and features.
You are likely to succeed if you have:
- 2-3 years of experience working in sell-side equity research, industry research, corporate strategy planning or corporate investor relations
- Professional working proficiency (oral and written) in English and Mandarin
- A background in business analysis and a passion for data-driven decision-making
- Knowledge of finance & accounting
- A commitment to learning new technology skills
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Finance, Economics, Business or a related field
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes highly competitive salary
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary face-time, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
Get To Know Us:
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.