New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 200+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5.0 rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Product Sales Consultant (official title: Product Expert) to join our Research team and build trust and strong partnership with prospective customers by providing valuable product insights. As our Product Expert, you will support our Sales and Business Development efforts by becoming a domain expert on investor debates and key questions, data sources and methodologies, and our product’s competitive positioning in the market. You will communicate this expertise to prospective customers via calls, webcasts, and marketing collateral by utilizing data insight education, handling objections, and answering questions on how our product offerings are differentiated. Our Product Expert role is a great opportunity for someone with 2+ years of experience in capital markets (or a capital markets adjacent role) coupled with client facing experience.
As a Product Expert, you’ll gain experience in:
- Data-Driven Research: Distill and communicate valuable insights from our syndicated subscription data products.
- Product Marketing: Become a trusted resource for our Sales and Marketing teams, helping the extended team position our products through calls, webcasts, and marketing material. Attend sales meetings and own training on product differentiation and prioritization.
- Client Relationships: Establish yourself as a domain expert for the largest investors in the world!
- Product Development: Collaborate with our research team to provide feedback received from prospects and identify opportunities for building new products and features.
You're likely to succeed if:
- You have 2+ years of experience in capital markets (or a capital markets adjacent role) as well as client facing experience
- You are energized by contributing to the future of data-driven investment research and are interested in capital markets
- You are passionate about helping our clients be successful and care deeply about understanding their investment questions and processes
- You are both a self-starter and a team player
- You are excited to learn and continuously improve
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to help build-out a new function
Meet Your Team:
- Check out this video to learn why our Research team members love being part of YipitData!
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and a highly competitive salary
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, generous 401K match and parental leave policy, fully stocked kitchen, paid team bonding events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.