New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 170+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5-star rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
Working at YipitData is a content marketer’s dream. We provide research on nearly 100 publicly traded companies in disruptive industries, and every day there is something new to talk about.
We’re looking for an email marketing strategist who can seize this opportunity to help drive growth, acquisition, and engagement with our current and potential customers.
The ideal candidate is an agile creator passionate about writing digestible content around financial markets that resonates on a personal level and tells a story. You will play a critical role in building and maintaining our email programs and marketing automation infrastructure.
If you’ve got the strength for storytelling, an obsession with data, and a desire to shape our email marketing program, you could be just the right person for this job.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Executing on key email programs including newsletters, triggered campaigns, cadences, and advanced targeting/segmentation
- Embracing the data! Conduct A/B tests and evaluate ongoing email performance to optimize our email campaigns so they drive the best results
- Shaping our email marketing program and presenting ideas for new campaigns and strategies we can implement
As an Email Marketing Strategist at YipitData, you’ll gain experience in:
- Copywriting: Our audience is busy and we want to capture their attention — write great copy to increase engagement
- Lead nurturing and marketing automation: Build engaging campaigns using Marketo
- Analytics and testing: Constantly A/B test and experiment to improve our open, click-through, and conversion rates
You are likely to succeed, if:
- You have 3+ years of email marketing experience (in a fast-pace, high-growth environment is a plus!)
- You’re a gifted writer, especially in short-form content including email copy, headlines, calls-to-action, etc.
- You can zoom in and catch typos and design flaws, but also zoom out, collaborate, and brainstorm with our teams on how email can help achieve key goals
- You have experience with CSS, HTML, and the technical aspects of email marketing
- You have an interest in writing about stocks and financial markets
What we offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity, highly competitive salary & bonus plan
- We care about your personal life. We offer flexible work hours, an open vacation policy, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more.
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.