We have amazing reviews (and a 5-star rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company with offices located in NYC, Hong Kong, and Shanghai with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
Our Hong-Kong (launched 3 years ago) and Shanghai (launched 2 years ago) offices are continuously growing. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial and motivated Client Strategy Associate to join to become a core contributor of our team and manage our client base in Asia-Pacific market.
As our Asia Client Strategy Associate, you will be interacting with some of the most sophisticated investors in the market to identify engagement opportunities, and cultivate meaningful client relationships by mastering various sales and account management skills including, but not limited to:
- Finding new and creative ways to grow client engagement
- Ensuring clients are getting the most value from the research we provide
- Becoming a trusted resource for our clients
- Identifying account expansion opportunities
- Onboarding new users
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- You have professional fluency (oral and written) in both English and Mandarin
- Strong positive if you have 1 to 2 years of experience working in the expert network industry
- You are a true believer of our data-powered product and have interest in financial market
- You are resourceful, resilient, excited to learn, and have strong oral and written communication - including great questioning - skills
- You think strategically about growing revenue through proactive client interactions
- You are effective at clearly communicating complex ideas to a wide range of audiences
- You are persuasive and effective at building consensus across multiple stakeholders
- You are a master of judgment when handling a wide variety of client situations and communications
- You are sensitive to clients’ needs and can build warm relationships
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes a highly competitive salary & bonus plan
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
Get To Know Us:
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.