New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 100+ person data team for hundreds of the largest hedge funds, mutual funds, pension funds, private equity funds, family offices, sovereign wealth funds, and venture capital funds in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help investors answer their key questions.
We're one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Associate who can build scalable processes and programs to empower the marketing team to drive growth, acquisition, and engagement with our current and potential customers.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for analytics, processes, and efficiency, and will play a critical role in building and maintaining our marketing automation infrastructure.
This role gets in on the ground level, marketing team member #3, and reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Analyzing marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Creating and maintaining dashboards to drive closed-loop reporting from leads to revenue - breaking down ROI by campaign and source
- Managing our marketing tech stack (Marketo and Salesforce) to ensure we’re set up to collect the right data in the right way at the right time.
- Ensuring no lead gets left behind: managing and optimizing lead management including lead scoring, routing, and efficient handovers to our revenue team
- Building a unified customer journey across multiple touchpoints
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- Have 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Have experience defining, tracking, and reporting marketing KPIs in a B2B SaaS business
- Have experience with Salesforce or a comparable CRM
- Have experience with Marketo or another marketing automation platform
- Possess strong excel and SQL skills
- Possess analytical thinking skills and strong attention to detail
- Are a self-starter and natural problem-solver
- Are committed to continuously improve yourself and help those around you, and are never satisfied with the status quo
- Bonus - have experience working with APIs, in particular, Marketo and various ad platforms
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary & commission plan
- We care about your personal life. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, generous 401K match and parental leave policy, fully stocked kitchen, paid team bonding events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.