New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 200+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a perfect 5.0 rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
We are looking for an entry-level Recruiting Coordinator to help us provide a first-in-class candidate experience that reflects our YipitData culture and values. As our new Recruiting Coordinator, you will provide support to our recruiting and hiring teams and organize the day-to-day operations of recruiting processes. You will also own candidate experience in our office in NYC when needed.
Have you been dreaming about ending your days feeling proud that you are helping candidates land jobs at a company that truly cares about great culture and development of their employees? We believe you will be in good hands at YipitData to achieve that dream!
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Owning candidate experience by ensuring timely and effective communication during the entire interview process
- Scheduling remote and on-site interviews while making sure any last minute changes are quickly accommodated
- Helping hiring managers open new roles by posting job descriptions and coordinating in Greenhouse, our ATS
- Meeting and greeting candidates and providing them office tours in our NYC office when needed
- Developing strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships (Hiring Managers, Recruiting, Finance, Legal, etc.) and maintaining effective communication channels
- Improving and streamlining processes whenever possible
- Working on additional Ad Hoc duties as needed by the Recruiting Team
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- You have 0-2 years of experience as a recruiting coordinator or office administrator in a fast-paced environment
- You have an outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- A big plus (not a must!) if you have experience with Greenhouse (ATS) and GoodTime (Interview Scheduling Tool)
- You have experience in working with G-Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Docs/Sheets, etc.)
- You are excited about building your career in Recruiting
- You have strong problem-solving, attention to detail, and time-management skills
- You can multi-task and effectively prioritize and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You are a detail-oriented process manager and always strive to ensure nothing slips through the cracks
- You are a quick learner and a team player!
- You have strong empathy and are excited to provide a great experience for our candidates
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and competitive salary
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.