New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 100+ person data team for hundreds of the largest hedge funds, mutual funds, pension funds, private equity funds, family offices, sovereign wealth funds, and venture capital funds in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help investors answer their key questions.
We're one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
Working at YipitData is a content marketer’s dream. We provide research on over 70 publicly traded companies in disruptive industries, and everyday there is something new to talk about.
We’re looking for a Content Strategist who can seize this opportunity to help drive growth, acquisition, and engagement with our current and potential customers.
The ideal candidate is an agile creator passionate for writing digestible content around financial markets that resonates on a personal level and tells a story.
This role gets in on the ground level, marketing team member #2, and reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Collaborating with our research and revenue teams to write compelling, digestible content around new product launches, feature upgrades, and events in the financial world
- Monitoring financial markets and striking while the iron is hot around current events
- Implementing strategies to improve existing content, and providing a vision for future content
- Constantly experimenting with different forms of content (webcasts, video, infographics, case studies, testimonials, podcasts, etc.) with the end goal of increasing engagement with prospects and clients
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- Have 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Have strong copywriting and editing skills and the ability to write succinctly
- Have experience defining, tracking, and reporting on content engagement metrics
- Have experience with Marketo or another marketing automation platform developing personalized nurturing cadences
- Have familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite for light image and video editing
- Possess an eagerness to help shape YipitData’s voice and communication style
- Possess analytical thinking skills and a strong attention to detail
- Are a self starter and natural problem-solver
- Are committed to continuously improve yourself and help those around you, and are never satisfied with the status quo
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary & commission plan
- We care about your personal life. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, generous 401K match and parental leave policy, fully stocked kitchen, paid team bonding events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.