YipitData specializes in analyzing alternative data for institutional investors. We’re a growing team of 100+ employees with a client base that includes the largest institutional investors in the world.
We’re looking to add an intelligent, highly-motivated Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis to join our Finance team. This manager will own the company-wide budgeting and forecasting process which will have an impact in supporting the company’s rapid growth.
As our Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis you will,
- Develop and monitor the Company’s 3 statement annual budget and quarterly forecasts in conjunction with department heads, which shall include establishing budget tools, setting timelines and acting as project manager for the Company, ensuring that all budgets and forecasts are accurate, comprehensive and completed in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for monthly reporting package that includes financial operating statements, comprehensive Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), operational Dashboard reporting, analysis of key business trends, analysis of operating results against budget, prior periods and forecasts, and comprehensive executive level explanations.
- Present, analyze, and interpret relevant financial data and business metrics partnering closely with business leaders to impact strategic business decisions.
- Support the preparation of the Company’s long-range strategic planning models and 13 week rolling cashflow
- Provide financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support for a variety of special projects that may include M&A, financings, new business initiatives and other ad-hoc projects.
- Assist in the upgrade of reporting standards through the pursuit of continuous process improvement and liaison with the various business departments.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Undergraduate degree or MBA in finance, accounting, or other business-related field
- 5+ or more years of combined accounting, finance, and strategic analysis experience
- Strong understanding of accounting. CPA or CFA a plus
- Demonstrated excellence in financial analysis and model building. Transaction Advisory Services, or Investment Banking background a plus
- Understanding of interrelationship between and ability to model Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows.
- Advanced excel skills and ability to build scenario analyses
- Familiarity with SaaS Company reporting a plus
- Function effectively in an especially fast-paced, high growth operating environment, managing time effectively to address high priority items in a timely manner
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and executive presence
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and communicate with peers, subordinates, and executive management
- Exceptional presentation skills with ability to analyze data, tell “the story” and develop detailed operational changes to plans, to implement cost savings and revenue growth opportunities
- High energy, positive, with “can do” attitude
- Established track record of success in their career
Compensation includes equity, highly competitive salary and excellent benefits of working at a fast-growing tech company.
YipitData is an equal opportunity employer and seeks excellence through diversity.