YipitData specializes in analyzing alternative data for institutional investors. We’re a growing team of 100+ employees with a client base that includes the largest institutional investors in the world.
We are looking to add a Sales Enablement team member who will drive impact and growth by empowering all functions of the Revenue Team through development, training, and reinforcement of sales skills, strategy and client interaction best practices.
Through Sales Enablement & Training you will:
- Create onboarding programs for each Revenue Team function that develop and measure a team member’s competency and success in their role during the first 6 months of employment.
- Produce consistent sales and client interaction processes across the Revenue Team
- Own the ongoing development and adoption of successful sales methodologies across the organization
- Identify areas of improvement in Revenue Team members and help them improve through 1:1 coaching
- Find ways to measure on-boarding, training, and coaching effectiveness
- Coach Revenue Team members through various types of mock calls and meetings with Revenue Team members to promote continuous improvement and impact
- Participate in or review client calls and meetings to stay on top of conversational trends or changes
- Facilitate the training and knowledge transfer of newly developed products and pitch mastery.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are passionate about training others
- You are a proven salesperson with consistent high levels of quota attainment
- You excel in pitching a product over the phone and in person
- You have experience creating sales training and coaching curriculum
- You are excited by and curious about the investment community
Compensation includes Competitive Salary + Benefits + Equity.
YipitData is an equal opportunity employer and seeks excellence through diversity.