YipitData specializes in analyzing web data for institutional investors. Four years ago, YipitData consisted of 20 people. Since then, we've grown to 90+, have tripled our revenue and expanded our client base to include the largest institutional investors in the world.
We’re hiring a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our ReadyPipe Engineering team. ReadyPipe is our SaaS platform that enables clients to perform and scale their own web scraping by eliminating common challenges and roadblocks most companies face. It was built from our seven years of experience pioneering web data aggregation for the top global hedge funds and asset managers, and for the first time, we’re making our proprietary technology available to companies in corporate verticals.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with a product manager and technical lead to implement new features on both the front-end and back-end
- Completing high quality work, following best practices in testing and code review
- Implementing solutions that will scale as we continue to grow
- Maintaining documentation, offering advice, and otherwise driving adoption of technology and best practices
- Sharing knowledge with the rest of the team through internal talks
We work in small, integrated teams, so you'll need excellent communication skills and need to be adaptive to changing requirements. Scalability and consistency matter, so you ought to have an eye for detail and be conscientious about assumptions in code.
Although we program in Python and run Django and Flask, we don’t expect you to know them — as long as you’ve worked with a modern web framework, we’re confident you will learn the specifics of our technology stack:
- React and Redux on the front end
- Django and Flask on the back end
- Cloud hosting in Amazon Web Services with CloudFormation and ECS
- Databases like Redis, PostgreSQL and Redshift
- Continuous integration and deployment with GitHub and CircleCI
What’s more, during your first two weeks, we’ll also teach you all about our business, covering topics like:
- Financial accounting
- Sell-side research
Compensation includes Competitive Salary + Benefits + Equity.
YipitData is an equal opportunity employer and seeks excellence through diversity.