YipitData specializes in analyzing alternative data for institutional investors. Four years ago, YipitData consisted of 20 people. Since then, we've grown to 90+, have tripled our revenue and expanded our client base to include the largest institutional investors in the world.
We are hiring a Business Development Manager on our Revenue team. This is a unique role working both on marketing and partnership efforts. This opportunity is a great fit for someone with a consulting or finance background looking to get into tech startups.
As a Business Development Manager at YipitData:
- You will grow revenue by generating high-quality leads through:
- Further developing and scaling our existing digital marketing strategy
- Working closely with our Product and Research teams to develop data-driven marketing collateral to power digital marketing strategy
- Working closely with our Sales and Client teams to set goals and understand customer needs
- Executing conference and events strategy
- Measuring the effectiveness of marketing efforts and strategies
- You will develop relationships and negotiate partnerships with third-party sources of data to support YipitData’s product expansion by:
- Sourcing and developing relationships with companies all over the world that have interesting datasets
- Coordinating with Product and Research teams to evaluate datasets
- Building forecast models to understand the value the dataset and drive economic negotiations
- Negotiating licensing agreements or partnerships with third-parties
- Coordinating internally and with external partners to integrate the data and ensure a successful partnership
- You will have a significant career growth opportunity.
- You will report into the Director of Marketing & Partnerships
- As you grow in the role, you will have the opportunity to choose a concentration either in Partnerships or Marketing
You are likely to succeed if:
- You have an interest in Digital Marketing
- You have experience or at least interest in the finance/investing industry
- You have a desire to work in a fast-paced and results oriented environment
- You are detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, and resourceful with the ability to think creatively and holistically
- You have sound judgment and can balance protecting our product with marketing priorities
- You want to pursue a career in marketing or partnerships
- You have excellent communication and team working skills
Compensation includes Competitive Salary + Benefits + Equity.
YipitData is an equal opportunity employer and seeks excellence through diversity.