Are you a highly personable and organized Executive Assistant interested in joining a collaborative, quickly growing startup?
YipitData specializes in analyzing web data for institutional investors. Three years ago YipitData consisted of 20 people. Since then, we've grown to 80+, have tripled our revenue and expanded our client base to include the largest institutional investors in the world.
We are hiring an Executive Assistant who will directly support our CEO, President and CTO and act as a gatekeeper, managing busy calendars and facilitating company-wide initiatives. In this role, you will have a huge impact on the experience of employees company wide!
As our Executive Assistant, you will:
- Work closely with the Founders of a growing start-up
- Be the face and voice representing our company and top executives when coordinating with potential clients, partners, board of directors and a variety of external guests
- Coordinate busy and fluid schedules, as well as travel for our CEO, President and CTO
- Spearhead a variety of collaborative projects in Operations such as OKR planning, internal wiki maintenance, and facilitating and tracking sales contracts
- Organize a variety of company events such as Board of Directors meetings, internal department meetings, weekly All-Hands meetings and Retrospectives
As the ideal candidate:
- You can look at a calendar splashed with the colors of 10 different schedules and not break a sweat
- You have excellent judgement, attention to detail, prioritization and problem solving skills
- You’ve mastered managing a busy inbox without letting details slip through the cracks
- You are a team player with an eagerness to go above and beyond, stepping outside your regular duties when it benefits the team
- Your friends describe you as empathetic and outgoing
This is a challenging, exciting role that will enable you to master skills in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment.
Compensation includes equity, highly competitive salary and excellent benefits of working at a fast growing tech company.
YipitData is an equal opportunity employer and seeks excellence through diversity.