Who We Are
Yieldmo is one of the world’s fastest-growing digital advertising and attention analytics companies. Agencies and brands use its premium marketplace to create, measure, model, and optimize their campaigns for unmatched scale and performance. Underpinned by AEROS Attention Analytics, advertisers can now truly understand how consumers are interacting with ads before the click, and after the initial view. Yieldmo ultimately delivers better results by harnessing the power of attention data to drive superior audience engagement and targeting.
What We Need
As SVP Technology, you will have the unique opportunity to leverage Yieldmo’s successes to date
in establishing a new data products division. In this high profile role, you will define and build the
team that will deliver an intuitive yet highly sophisticated interface data effectively communicates
the power and importance of the Yieldmo dataset, while innovating on current technology to bring
a new suite of data products to market.
As the founding tech leader you will:
● Work closely with the leadership team contributing technical insights to the data product
portfolio strategy and vision.
● Partner with business leaders, technology leaders, and other stakeholders to champion the
strategy, design, development, launch, and management of products that meet strategic and
● Recruit, mentor and inspire a best in class engineering and product team, with strong
emphasis around data visualization and analytic SaaS products.
● Establish best practices for your team that ensures delivery of quality products in alignment with
● Lead the technology and product team to understand insights and value from our data
leveraging industry-leading analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence tools, and
● Provide technical leadership centered on innovation, experimentation, productivity and
● Leverage in-depth understanding of our product capabilities and product offerings as well as
trends to inform and help guide our overall product strategy in a rapidly changing data analytics
● Deliver innovative data-related solutions. Ensure data is reliable, consistent, accessible.
● Conduct technical due diligence as necessary, selecting appropriate partners and
contributing to build/buy decisions.
● Demonstrated success leading, driving, and delivering on technology strategies.
● Proven ability to manage a diverse group of engineers and technologies.
● 10+ years experience in leading data science, or technology organizations, preferably in
Data Visualization, Data Analytics, Adtech/Martech or SaaS environments.
● Demonstrable thought leadership building data-driven decision and measurement solutions
● Exceptional analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
● Design thinking approach to product development, with an understanding of usability and
user experience design, possessing a portfolio that demonstrates world-class data
● Expertise in big data applications/solutions, and big data technologies. Snowflake, Amazon
Kinesis are preferred.
● Extensive experience working with all levels of the organization (executives, creatives,
developers, analysts, etc.)
● Understanding of quantitative and qualitative product research during ideation phase
development including product testing and optimization, customer discovery, and other
forms of market analysis.
● Experience in entrepreneurial, high growth environments is strongly preferred.
● Strong communication, collaboration, and influencing skills; ability to manage ambiguity and
drive outcomes in complex organizational contexts.
● Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
● Strikes a balance between strategic thinking and tactical execution.
● Seasoned technologist comfortable working in fast moving environments.
● Has a strong collaborative presence and an ability to drive change in the organizations.
● Ability to network and develop deep relationships across the company, including with senior
leadership. Provides a data-driven voice to the overall strategy.
● Innovative thinker with a natural curiosity for new ideas and trends.
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex problems into digestible
● Growth mindset; the ability to thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment.