As the Sales Operations Manager, you will serve as a cross-functional team member dedicated to providing qualitative and quantitative insights, and analyses that enable our Sales team to function optimally.
What We Need:
This role will be responsible for optimizing and executing all sales operations and strategic initiatives that ensure overall team effectiveness.
- Serve as the strategic partner to the SVP of Sales to identify business opportunities, improve efficiency, measure performance and support the Sales organization as it scales
- Own sales forecasting and planning processes
- Own analysis of historical spend and pipeline management for forecast accuracy
- Develop and own KPI reporting and dashboards for the sales team to help monitor and evaluate performance against targets
- Refine the Sales compensation plan to incentivize the correct behaviors in order to support the Sales Team’s evolving priorities. Provide analytical support in defining quotas, territory alignment, account segmentation and compensation calculations.
- Partner with sales leadership and the Learning & Development team to establish, document, implement, and refine sales processes
- Work with Systems and Business Analytics teams to automate reporting processes and improve tracking via our CRM.
- Set and manage operating cadence with Sales leadership team to ensure execution against plan
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- BA/BS in an analytical field
- 5+ years of work experience in Strategy Consulting, Sales Operations, Business Operations, MBA, degree ideal
- Experience with key analytical applications (e.g., Excel, Google Suite, Looker/Tableau) and CRM experience required
- In-depth knowledge of the digital advertising landscape and potential demand/supply partners, or willingness to learn
- Strong operational and financial modeling experience
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter, organized, independent, and detail oriented; metrics-driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills and senior presence to manage external stakeholders
- Experience executing cross-functional strategic and operational initiatives
What success in this role looks like:
You are totally on top of the pulse of are sales team, revenue, forecasting, and modeling. You have our sales operational engine running like a finely tuned machine, focused and on target.