Who We Are:
We are Yieldmo, the mobile engagement company with a single mission: to capture the attention and intent of today’s mobile consumer. Through our engaging ad experiences, independent mobile ad exchange, relationships with leading content creators, and our powerful engagement analytics platform, we illuminate the insights and consumer intent that foreshadow the future of the advertising business.
What We Need:
We are looking for a highly analytical and data first strategist to help inform and empower our partners and clients with insights surfaced from our large data sets of engagement behavior. This individual will play a consultative role for our customers, breaking down client needs in creative ways to ensure the analytical insights we’re delivering will truly help achieve their goals. This role is perfect for someone who is customer-facing with a passionate curiosity around data visualization, analytics, insights, and statistics. If you have a strong desire to present data and advise strategies that drive the success of marketers, we would love to meet you.
- Develop analytical strategies and actionable insights for the clients of Yieldmo’s Engagement Management Platform; work with internal stakeholders to implement those strategies.
- Interpret data to recognize patterns and analyze trends, drawing business inferences and clearly articulating findings to target audience.
- Lead pre-marketing sales support in the effort of acquiring new customers while managing the post-sale implementation process to onboard and retain our customers.
- Support a data-driven, fact based approach to business intelligence.
- Use technical and programming experience to extract and display actionable insights from large data sets for clients.
- Help build our analytics practice by developing training materials, customer facing assets and internal resources
- Proactively stay abreast of data sources and identify best internal + external data sources in response to business requests.
- Develop and maintains effective relationships with clients throughout their business life-cycle with the Company.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Our ideal candidate likely has a combination of Bachelors and Masters degrees in computer science, math, physics, business, psychology, or marketing, or other discipline requiring heavy usage of statistics.
- Highly competent writing SQL queries, handling large data sets, and conducting data analysis.
- Experience with data visualization and comfortable explaining and presenting difficult concepts in a way that makes it easy for customers to understand.
- Captivating presentation skills to support the pre-sales and the post-sale implementation process along with learnings from the optimization of engagement data.
- An understanding of the economics of marketing and performance drivers in the digital media landscape to help spot patterns and opportunities is a plus.
- Client facing experience in investment banking or with a consulting firm is a plus.