As a Yieldmo Campaign Operations Intern, you will support operations initiatives across our advertiser clients.
Primarily, you will work closely with the Campaign Operations team during the campaign setup process to provide clients with screenshots and mocks of their new ad units. In addition, you will support the reporting needs of our customer base.
Your role will be instrumental in driving the growth of our advertiser business and getting new campaigns up and running quickly.
- Collect screenshots of our clients’ ads as part of the launch process
- Create mocks of ad units we recommend for client campaigns
- Set up and provide campaign reporting to clients as needed
Who You Are And What Makes You Qualified:
- You have a flexible schedule that allows you to work 4 hours every day.
- You’re working towards, or graduated with, a BA or BS degree. A degree with math or a technical focus is preferred, but not required
- Creative tasks interest you and you enjoy working with photo editing software
- Learning new concepts and technologies comes easy to you
- You’re able to manage multiple projects at the same time under pressure, within tight deadlines
- You have strong organizational skills and a strict attention to detail
Other Required Skills
- Skilled in Excel
- Familiarity with Photoshop and other photo editing strongly preferred
Pay, Hours and Start Date
- $16 per hour
- 20 hours a week
- Start date: ASAP