Who We Are:
Our mission from Day 1: Elevate the digital advertising experience for consumers, advertisers, and publishers. Today, we're taking that mission to a whole new level. By harnessing the power of the massive data set that lives behind our proven, consumer-friendly formats, our understanding of engagement is set to create yet another seismic industry shift.
What We Need:
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing programmatic business. In this role you will manage the client partnership experience from onboarding onward (launch, manage, retain and growth). The ideal candidate is analytic, strong attention to detail and has deep knowledge of the programmatic landscape with a proven track record of managing these type of clients & campaigns.
- Act as primary business point of contact for programmatic clients and serve as a trusted consultant to optimize and drive successful PMP campaigns.
- Manage client relationship for programmatic partners from onboarding through to successful campaign execution.
- Ensure PMPs go live in a timely manner
- Utilize programmatic knowledge to effectively scale PMPs
- Understand and leverage Yieldmo best practices when buying Yieldmo formats and inventory, driving value to our programmatic clients
- Partner with Programmatic Lead to identify opportunities where processes can improve
- Act as the day to day internal client contact responsible for communicating pace and performance, optimizations, troubleshooting campaign launches, and reporting
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by collecting and structuring client feedback & working closely with internal teams to prioritize requests (new features, bugs, product enhancements)
- Launch, manage, retain, and grow a set of programmatic accounts
- Proactively keep clients updated on new features and articulate value add
- Closely monitor daily programmatic revenue to ensure it’s on pace with targets, and understanding/analyzing revenue dips and spikes
- Ability to communicate technical details to external people (agencies, brand direct, DSPs, etc) as well as internal teams (Sales, Account Management, Product, Engineering)
- Partner with sales team during pre-sales process to ensure Yieldmo is putting best foot forward and correctly identifying opportunities that will succeed on Yieldmo's platform
Who You Are And What Makes You Qualified:
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience; experience managing programmatic campaigns a must
- In-depth knowledge of DSP capabilities, programmatic execution, verification partners, and data partnerships
- Familiarity with advanced optimization strategies to deliver against performance KPIs and budget growth
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to communicate with programmatic vendors and partners and distell programmatic language into digestible insights for clients and agency counterparts
- Familiar with digital media planning elements and tactics
- Highly analytical and great problem solving skills
- Ability to pre-empt issues and be proactive in producing solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients at the same time under pressure, within tight deadlines
- Capacity to work in a fast paced, fluid operating environment
- Adeptness in understanding new technologies in short periods of time
- Self-motivated, self-learning, and proactive in identifying all possible solutions to help clients