Who We Are:
We are Yieldmo, the mobile engagement company with a single mission: to capture the attention and intent of today’s mobile consumer. Through our engaging ad experiences, independent mobile ad exchange, relationships with leading content creators, and our powerful engagement analytics platform, we illuminate the insights and consumer intent that foreshadow the future of the advertising business.
What We Need:
We are looking for a hands-on leader who will own the product marketing strategy for Yieldmo’s engagement analytics platform. As VP of Product Marketing, you will lead the strategic positioning of products and solutions that drive Yieldmo’s value proposition in market to current and future customers. The ideal candidate has deep experience in product marketing (specifically supporting data and/or analytics product sets), experience in developing effective sales enablement materials, and has led lean and agile teams (preferably in the advertising technology sector).
- Position and package partners, promotions, and pricing for new and existing products and end-to-end lifecycle management for product marketing
- Work closely with senior management to doctor the Go To Market playbook for the engagement analytics platform
- Collaborate with Yieldmo’s Business (Sales, Account Management, Business Development) and Product teams to commercialize Yieldmo’s products and services to current and future customers
- Coordinate cross-functional teams including product, sales, and marketing to ensure successful product launches, adoption, and achievement of first-year financial forecasts
- Develop product narratives that clearly articulate and differentiate our engagement offerings
- Develop marketplace intelligence to understand, validate, and reflect our customers needs in all product positioning; serve as a passionate evangelist for the market and customer
- Plan and execute strategic B2B marketing initiatives that identify points of competitive differentiation, drive awareness and revenue
- Oversee and contribute to broad scope of marketing responsibilities, including sales collateral, custom presentations, website maintenance, newsletters, webinars, blog writing, research, public relations and more.
- Deliver and train against sales enablement tools - verticalized where appropriate; including sales toolkits, presentations, collateral materials. Ensure relevant internal teams understand product positioning and go-to-market strategy
- Analyze channel effectiveness across product marketing and sales, events, social, internal comms & design to define KPI’s and determine impact of overall strategy
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- 4-7+ years of product marketing experience
- Experience owning product marketing function, developing strategies including research, customer segmentation, value propositions, positioning, and messaging
- Demonstrated experience in product storytelling - developing product positioning, value proposition and messaging that differentiates
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas simply and from a customer perspective
- A “whatever it takes” attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- A strategic and organized approach—you think about the big picture but also understand how to work with a team and across functions to execute initiatives
- Thoughtfulness and an absence of destructive ego; no interest in politicking.
- Commitment and accountability with exceptional follow-through
- Desire to be part of a fast-paced, agile startup environment