Who We Are:
We are Yieldmo, an advertising and analytics company with a single mission: helping our customers engage their customers. Through our engaging ad experiences, independent mobile ad exchange, relationships with leading content creators, and our powerful engagement analytics data,, we help companies create greater impact and gain deeper insights.
What we need:
Yieldmo is seeking a Sr UI/UX Designer to join our team of problem-solvers and inventors to help shape product offerings for our clients. You will collaborate closely with product managers and engineers to ensure a unified and engaging user experience across all touchpoints using highly intuitive, elegant, user-centric design solutions. From creating mobile specific ad experiences to applications design, you’ll partner with teams across Yieldmo to help identify problems and to execute on beautiful but practical solutions to design challenges. As a designer at Yieldmo, you’ll be expected to use your full range of product design, interaction design and visual design skills. Your work will be used by the world’s greatest brands and agencies, and will help bring revenue to world-class publishers.
What You'll Do:
- Work in close collaboration with Product Managers to inform and improve design strategies, help set the vision for the user experience and working with product and engineering to iterate towards that vision
- Oversee interaction design and guidance including wireframing, interaction design, prototyping, and information architecture
- Lead brainstorming sessions with clients, designers and stakeholders to generate new concepts and a long term UX vision
- Drive UX research to hone product performance as seen through the lens of its users
- Actively participate in design critiques to give and solicit feedback, and refining to final versions
- Maintain a high standard of exceptional design experiences, considering the execution of typography, color, composition (in responsive layouts), animation, and UX wayfinding practices
- Contribute to and help look for opportunities to create systems that empower scalable, cohesive, consistent and accessible Design deliverables.
- Help to establish best practices for the UX team across the company. Help drive efficiencies as the company grows.
- Act as a technical liaison and buffer between engineering and product teams and designers to help reduce risks and deliver results.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Bachelor’s degree in: Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, or other relevant fields.
- Three- Five (5) years of combined experience in User Experience design
- Have experience in an individual contributor role, designing cross-platform experiences at consumer-focused tech or media companies, building and shipping applications and product for both desktop and mobile.
- Have a design portfolio that features a strong foundation in typography, user experience design, interaction and visual Design, and ideation.
- Experience framing research and feedback sessions to improve design outcomes.
- Be a visual thinker, constantly building and creating in order to express ideas.
- Excellent communicator and ability to articulate your design approach as well as strategic opportunities for creating impact.
- Design with conviction, and use data and user research to support your design decisions.
- High attention to small details while having ability to think big picture about product strategy and vision.
- Excited to help build and define a design culture at Yieldmo.
What Success in this Role Looks Like:
If you are someone who strongly believes in designing based on insights from real people and can translate those insights into elegant prototypes and products (both interactions and visuals), then this is the right role for you.