We’re looking for a Sales Director to lead our West Coast sales strategy. In this role you will be a player coach, leveraging your advertiser and agency contacts and build relationship at all levels to sell through Yieldmo’s value proposition and achieve regional plan goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in adtech sales (mobile experience preferred), and has a passion for developing sales talent.
- Manage a small regional team, driving and executing West coast quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan
- Build effective relationships with both brand advertisers and agency partners
- Develop leads and build the pipeline
- MeetAssess potential business deals through RFP response and gain commitment
- Effectively forecast monthly and quarterly sales
- Negotiate pricing and prepare proposals and close sales
- Lead vertical efforts for a specific industry including prospecting, packaging and product feedback
- Partner with the Account Management team to service, maintain and grow current clients
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- You have 5-7+ years of advertising technology sales, to brand advertisers and agency leaders
- 2+ years of sales management experience, developing talent and track record of team goal attainment
- Extensive experience selling into global strategic accounts with a strong track record of negotiation and closing
- You are a strategic thinker, with the ability to translate marketer needs into compelling concepts and solutions.
- You are comfortable and proficient with the entire sales cycle from prospecting, face-to-face meetings, pitching and contract negotiations
- You are a team player but are self-driven and thrive when operating independently.
- You consistently outperform goals while maintaining a strong sense of team collaboration.
- Proven track record of revenue generation.
- Understanding of digital media and consumer behavior, including the rapid growth in mobile.
- Proven collaboration skills, with ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve sales results.
- Strong solution selling skills with the ability to demonstrate strong product knowledge
- Ability to establish clear value propositions via excellent communication skills in these forms: customer conversations; company and product presentations; written communications such as email and proposals