Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Data Partnerships Team is seeking a Director to find, evaluate, and grow our partnerships with data platforms across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. The Data Partnerships team at Yext has the responsibility of connecting Yext data from customers to the global data ecosystem, including search engines, apps, online directories, autonomous vehicle platforms, artificial intelligence platforms and many more. The Director will manage the regional strategy for data partners including contracting, provisioning, and integrations. Because of the rapidly expanding relationships in Data Partnerships, the Director will also lead the marketing, messaging, training, and interaction at scale with each partnership and will work closely with the other Data Partnerships team members.
The Director will report to the EVP of Data Partnerships.
- Manage all data partnership relationships across EMEA region
- Identify new data partnerships, evaluate their value, contract, and manage integration with partners in the EMEA region
- Manage the overall EMEA strategy for data partnerships in close concert with the data partnerships team globally
- Engage with internal stakeholders across legal, marketing, revenue and operations to facilitate the onboarding and integration with new data partners
- Serve as point of contact internally across departments to ensure proper communication to and from Data Partnerships team
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project and growth goals
- Drive the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
- Prepare quarterly reviews for all data partners, including meetings, financial statements and roadmap discussions
- 10+ years of general Business Development, Consulting, or Product/Project Management
- Local data, maps, search, or social platform experience preferred
- Established relationships with EMEA properties in Local data, maps, search and social platforms
- Significant partnership relationship management experience of C-Level executives
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, and remote team interaction
- Proficiency in Salesforce reporting and dashboard management
- Proven track record in leading initiatives and managing projects
- Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to travel as needed
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.