Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Account Executive is responsible for identifying, developing and driving revenue inside Yext’s total addressable Mid-Market segment of businesses with 25 to 100 locations. Yext manages over 1,000,000 business locations in a total available market of 100,000,000 business locations globally and so the potential for growth is huge. This role is predominantly office-based with flexibility to travel as required to hit targets and KPI. A high level of discipline and territory planning will accelerate success.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the digital knowledge management space
- Engage with prospects via telephone, email, social and live events
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting and cold calling into nominated accounts
- Qualify opportunities, overcome prospect objections and secure revenue
- Update prospect interactions and statuses in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Run Account Based Business Development plays into Yext’s most important accounts
- You are competitive and love to win
- You value teamwork
- You've done something exceptional
- You have a track record of thriving in a self-starting environment leveraging your drive, creativity, and intellect
- Excellent verbal and written skills with outstanding organization and time-management skills
- BA/BS degree from leading university or 4 years relevant work experience. Business or Technical Degree a plus
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, pension with match, unlimited snacks, daily meals, paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.