Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a talented and business-oriented attorney to join its growing Legal team. In this position, you will partner with our various revenue teams, as well as procurement team, in managing, negotiating and executing commercial transactions. This position is based in our New York Office.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements, including SaaS subscription agreements and various third-party vendor agreements
- Improving and maintaining our standard commercial agreements and legal processes to help us scale globally
- Proactively working with internal clients to improve and scale all aspects of the contract negotiation process
- Conducting periodic employee trainings on all of the above
- 3-5 years corporate and/or commercial experience at a leading law firm, in-house, or a combination thereof;
- Strong contract drafting and negotiation skills;
- Prior experience with commercial agreements required, experience with SaaS, content distribution and general commercial agreements within the online or technology industry strongly preferred;
- Flexibility and eagerness to work hard in fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines;
- Foreign language skills a plus;
- Highly organized, process-driven and client-focused team player;
- Law degree from a top U.S. law school and license to practice law
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.