- Provide technical support to a staff of 900+, ensuring they have the necessary tools in place to facilitate our continued growth and success
- Evaluate, recommend and implement technologies in an environment that consists of Mac, Windows, and dozens of SaaS applications
- Build processes and automations to ensure a reliable, scalable and secure IT infrastructure for a growing, global company
- Develop strategies to improve workflows for existing technology solutions
- Build and maintain clear, concise user documentation and IT policies
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to provide resolutions for complex problems
- Proven expertise in one or more specialized areas of IT, such as:
- Centralized authentication technologies (AD, Okta, JAMF Casper, LDAP)
- Patch and vulnerability management (SCCM, WSUS, PDQ Deploy, Corporate AV)
- Scripting languages (bash, python, PowerShell, etc)
- SaaS API Integrations
- VOIP telephony
- Phone MDM
- Experience as an Administrator of Enterprise SaaS applications, such as: G Suite (Google Apps), Salesforce, Zuora, Box.com, JIRA, Zendesk
- Experience architecting and deploying user-facing IT systems
- Proven ability to manage high priority projects with limited supervision
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills with a consistent desire to help and empower colleagues
- Strong familiarity with Windows 7/10 and OSX
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP and Wireless technologies
- Basic exposure to Linux and command-line tools
- BA/BS in IT/CS and enthusiastic about Information Technology
- SOC2 and SOX audit compliance
- Experience with International office expansion
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.