Yext is seeking a motivated, talented, multi-lingual and business-oriented Contract Review and Collections Specialist to join our Finance team to learn and grow within a fast-paced organization. This role will be responsible for assisting with the contract review, negotiation and acceptance process, working closely with the International sales and legal teams to understand various contract terms and identify process improvements and internal control gaps. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines. This position is based in our Geneva, Switzerland office and reports directly to our Director of Revenue Accounting.
- Perform the final review of a sales contract before it is accepted by the finance team and entered into our systems
- Liaise with both the legal and sales teams to understand various contract terms and discuss with the finance team the implications on our billing process, accounting policies and business policies
- Verify discrepancies in contracts and resolve issues with the sales,operations, and/or legal teams
- Ensure data included in the contract agrees to the internal systems prior to approval and is in line with our business policies
- Assist the Finance team with identifying underlying process issues and internal control gaps, propose process changes and new controls as necessary
- Measure performance and report metrics to the Company to assist in developing process changes upstream to prevent future errors
- Liaise with the U.S. collections team and reach out to European customers with past due invoices
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis to the team when requested
- Fluent in English, German and French
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to identify problems and discrepancies, independently perform research and analysis of causes, and recommend corrective actions
- Collaborative style with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely on technical and operational issues
- Must be detail and results-oriented with an ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced, and constantly evolving environment
- Ability to evaluate priorities and multi-task accordingly, while keeping others apprised of status with respect to deadlines
- Excellent written and formal presentation skills
- Operational experience within multi-national and/or SEC registered companies
- Experience with Salesforce, Zuora or other cloud-based business applications
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.