Yext (NYSE: YEXT) helps organizations answer every question about their business. Yext's Answers Platform collects and organizes content into a Knowledge Graph, then leverages a complementary set of products — including Listings, Pages, Reviews, and Search — to deliver relevant, actionable answers wherever customers, employees, and partners look for information. For over 15 years, thousands of companies worldwide have trusted Yext to create seamless content-driven experiences at scale across search engines, websites, mobile apps, and hundreds of other digital touchpoints. Learn more at yext.com.
The Marketing team at Yext is looking for a Senior Partner Marketing leader to build our partner marketing function and team from the ground up. You will collaborate with cross-functional leaders to prioritize our partner marketing activities and resources to ensure maximum impact on company goals. You will develop positive relationships with marketing teams in our strategic partners and co-create and implement successful co-marketing programs to meet our mutual pipeline goals.
This role requires critical thinking, partner and customer-centric approaches, creative problem-solving of complex business issues through analytics, data-driven insights, and good judgment. Strong communication skills, executive presence, and cross-functional collaboration skills to influence senior leaders across a highly-matrixed organization are a requirement.
What You'll Do
- Build partner marketing function and team from the ground up
- Co-create and implement high-impact joint marketing campaigns with strategic partners
- Ensure partners and the Yext partner team are fully equipped to meet their goals by crafting and managing comprehensive programs, including turn-key campaigns, lead-generation activities, sales enablement, and engagement programs
- Develop tools to empower partner sales teams to support new product launches, events, and other programs
- Build strong and deep relationships with partner marketing managers and internal teams to ensure partner success through co-marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to advance core business and strategic goals through the Yext network of partners
- Work with regional and global marketing teams to provide input to collateral development, website updates, and social media activities related to partner marketing programs
- Evaluate our partner community and market to identify and prioritize partner co-marketing opportunities
- Enable business development team on lead follow-up and ensure alignment to campaign strategies
- Drive alignment on all programs across collaborator teams including Partner, Marketing, Sales, and Product
- Partner with go-to-market operations on dashboards, reporting, lead scoring, audience segmentation, user insights, and demand opportunities
- Work with content and product marketing to repurpose and generate content needed to achieve partner demand generation strategies and goals
- Investigate program results and sales feedback to understand lead quality and conversion and incorporate takeaways into partner marketing investments
- Measure, track, and clearly communicate the performance of all programs
- Build a hard-working team and a culture of engagement, innovation, and job happiness within your team
- Communicate findings and find ways to scale wins
What You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 12+ years of experience in role or domain (content marketing, product marketing, product management)
- 10+ years experience managing partner marketing teams
- Experience in collaborating with sales and partner teams to prioritize partner marketing efforts
- Experience in working with leadership and marketing teams within large alliances/partners to develop mutually beneficial go-to-market plans and drive execution together
- Deep knowledge of customer journeys, campaign strategies, and the role of partner co-marketing and demand generation in advancing customer journeys
- Very data-driven and know how to measure impact with a team that thrives with accountability and measurability
- Problem solver and builder at heart who can comfortably multitask and move things forward regardless of resources or roadblocks
- Can build a strategic vision and communicate in a way that motivates collaborators, communicates a vision, and builds consensus
- Understanding of commercial and technical audiences and how to tailor programs to their unique needs
- Expertise in developing and driving demand generation strategies and roadmaps across all marketing channels
- Demonstrated capability in creative problem-solving of sophisticated business issues through analytics, data-driven insights, organizational skills, and sound judgment
- Proven clear and effective communication with technical and business leaders at all levels within large enterprises and across Product, Marketing, and Sales organizations
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion
- Experience producing customer-facing content and working closely with agencies, across virtual teams, and third-party partners
- Expertise in lead production and optimizing lead quality based on results and feedback loops
- Experience managing large budgets
The base salary at the time of hire for this position is expected to be between $171,900 - $287,000. Pay ranges at Yext are established based on an analysis of salaries for positions with a similar level of accountability and impact in the relevant labor market. Salary levels are expected to change to reflect an employee’s job performance (results and impact) over time. Salaries at the time of hire are typically offered in the lower to middle of the above-referenced range in order to provide the opportunity to reflect performance-based increases over time. In addition to base salaries, employees at Yext are typically eligible for a comprehensive package of benefits, and successful candidates may also be eligible for equity (stock) based compensation and/or variable pay programs based on performance relative to goals and targets.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.