Yext (NYSE: YEXT) helps organizations answer every question about their business. Yext's Answers Platform collects and organizes content into a Knowledge Graph, then leverages a complementary set of products — including Listings, Pages, Reviews, and Search — to deliver relevant, actionable answers wherever customers, employees, and partners look for information. For over 15 years, thousands of companies worldwide have trusted Yext to create seamless content-driven experiences at scale across search engines, websites, mobile apps, and hundreds of other digital touchpoints. Learn more at yext.com.
The Yext Creative Studio is the award-winning, in-house creative team within the Marketing department of an innovative software company helping organizations answer every question about their business. We believe that creative teams do so much more than make things “look pretty” and we work hard to deliver wildly creative strategic solutions that continue to elevate our brand. We are responsible for maintaining a consistent, recognizable, and stand-out visual experience of the Yext brand both internally and externally through design, video production, and creative strategy. Learn more about us at yextcreative.com
Our ideal candidate is a multifaceted and curious Graphic Designer with a mind for B2B marketing, brand design, digital strategy and an eye for detail. All ego is left at the door, and you are willing to be flexible and adaptable to challenges. You're a collaborator driving the creative process forward without hesitating to jump in with a colleague to generate ideas. Above all, you have a can-do, thoughtful mentality, and are passionate about growing and learning! This role is based in our New York City HQ/Hybrid.
What You’ll Do
- Designing and producing a wide range of external and internal-facing content including event marketing materials and signage, swag, email designs, print and digital advertising, social media graphics, content promotional graphics, infographics, and other sales and marketing materials
- Contributing fresh, new ideas to the Yext branding system
- Applying creative thinking and design expertise to help craft effective strategic communications internally and externally
- Managing Yext brand systems, bringing new ideas and tools to the table
- Designing, preflighting, and outputting files for print and digital
- Collaborating cross-functionally with a diverse mix of global teams and always seeking opportunities to elevate the work, optimize processes, and gain insights
What You Have
- A portfolio showcasing design work and thinking on brand design & systems, email campaigns, advertising campaigns, editorial design, and UI design
- A high-end, bold design aesthetic, with great attention to detail
- 3+ years experience at a tech company, digital agency, or in-house creative group
- BA in Visual Design or relative practical/technical experience
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts clearly and persuasively
- Self-motivated, balancing multiple projects and timelines, with an ability to manage your own time
- Capability to work both collaboratively and independently, while remaining accountable & delivering projects on time
- Demonstrated fluency with design tools including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Sketch/Figma/Adobe XD. Competency working in GSuite products.
- Outstanding layout and typography skills
- Motion design experience
- Photography experience
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.