Yext (NYSE: YEXT) helps organizations answer every question about their business. Yext's Answers Platform collects and organizes content into a Knowledge Graph, then leverages a complementary set of products — including Listings, Pages, Reviews, and Search — to deliver relevant, actionable answers wherever customers, employees, and partners look for information. For over 15 years, thousands of companies worldwide have trusted Yext to create seamless content-driven experiences at scale across search engines, websites, mobile apps, and hundreds of other digital touchpoints. Learn more at yext.com.
As a member of our Customer Solutions Analyst team, you will play a vital role in our relationship with customers and in a wide range of industries. After becoming a Yext platform expert and generalist, you will assist the Customer Solution Managers by identifying areas of opportunity with our clients based on platform adoption, performance and their current product suite, helping remove obstacles for CSMs so they can achieve broader, strategic, goals with our clients.
The Customer Solutions Analyst team sits at the intersection of Customer Solutions, Sales and Support, providing career growth opportunities throughout the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Actively support assigned accounts and the Customer Solutions team to help strengthen the client relationship through product expertise, insights and research
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Yext Products and Services
- Drive customer product adoption and growth through data analysis and informed product recommendations
- Understand client pain points and business goals through research and analysis
- Field inbound requests to pull performance metrics for client meetings and projects
- Analyze client data and make recommendations based on performance to help the client optimize their Yext investment
- Gather insights on end user pain points and opportunities to work collaboratively across internal teams to influence Yext product direction
What You Have
- Recent graduate with prior work experience in a client facing role. A few key potentials being consulting, customer success, operations, business development
- An aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Highly proficient in communication and presentation skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with data analytics & collaboration tools including Google Sheets, Slack, Zendesk, Pendo, Business Intelligence Tools a plus
- The ability to build strong working relationships in a collaborative setting
- A dynamic self-starter who is able to work in a fast-paced environment with a proven ability to learn and adapt
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.