Yext (NYSE: YEXT) helps organizations answer every question about their business. Yext's Answers Platform collects and organizes content into a Knowledge Graph, then leverages a complementary set of products — including Listings, Pages, Reviews, and Search — to deliver relevant, actionable answers wherever customers, employees, and partners look for information. For over 15 years, thousands of companies worldwide have trusted Yext to create seamless content-driven experiences at scale across search engines, websites, mobile apps, and hundreds of other digital touchpoints. Learn more at yext.com.
Want to work in a fast-growing company, take on new challenges and help people? Yext is looking for energetic self-starters that will help keep us ahead of the curve! This entry-level position is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and prove yourself by becoming a Yext platform expert and immediately providing value to our customers. The White Glove Services Team is a group of smart, social people who enjoy consulting with customers and helping to solve problems. We support the field users and franchisees of our most strategic Enterprise clients as they utilize various Yext products to manage their digital presence and information. Here, you can let your personality shine and come up with creative solutions, big or small, for our customers and for the team!
In this role, you’ll be interfacing with our entire Enterprise product suite including Pages, Reviews, Listings, Knowledge Assistant and more! You will gain a comprehensive understanding of complex enterprise businesses’ digital strategy/goals while providing personalised, consultative, and technical support – or as we call it, “White Glove” support. Onboarding includes a comprehensive training program, which will empower you with skills, resources, and confidence to apply your individual talents to Yext and our customers. Professional working proficiency in German is required because this role will be supporting both our UK and German regions.
What You’ll Do
- Establish yourself as a dependable, solution-oriented Yextpert who can creatively and professionally advise clients on digital best practices
- Troubleshoot platform and client-specific inquiries via telephone, email, and chat
- Support the successful delivery of 1:1 and webinar training
- Ongoing maintenance of our training programs
- Assist in determining training standards and specifications
- Support the development of learning paths covering a blended learning model and delivery
- Work cross-functionally with the Client Success, Operations, Engineering and Product teams in order to deliver full 360-support
- Contribute to internal resources and deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership and relevant teams
- Evaluation of learning programs to understand effectiveness and to drive continuous improvement
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Interest in pursuing a career in technology
- The ability to think creatively, analyze, and understand complicated and abstract ideas
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills
- Evidence of taking leadership or distinguishing yourself from your peers, especially in team or social activities
- Ability to work quickly and independently with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to a broad range of people (i.e. small business owners from a variety of industries, internal employees across different departments).
- Strong computer skills, including typing skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to new programs
- Customer-facing experience desired (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
- Basic understanding of the Yext product suite
- Ability to work 40 hours/week during set business hours
- Previous experience delivering training would be beneficial
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.