Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
IT FInance Systems Analyst (Coupa Administrator), India
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking a talented IT Finance Systems Analyst in Hyderabad, India for administering our P2P (Coupa) and T&E (Concur, Trip Actions) systems. Individuals in this role will act as System Administrators for applications in the P2P and T&E space (Coupa, Concur, Trip Actions), will maintain the system and resolve system issues. This role will work with internal stakeholders, performing hands-on configurations, troubleshoot system related issues, create reports, and manage ongoing system updates. This role will report to the Sr Director, G&A Systems.
What You'll Do
- Primary responsibility is to administer and main the Coupa Platform and Identify opportunities to leverage Coupa functionality to improve process efficiencies
- Design and configure Coupa to account for new process requests/requirements
- Troubleshoot and debug production issues and enhancements
- Onboard Suppliers, and manage punch outs & catalogues, contracts, PO cXML and invoice transmission process, compliant invoicing, and invoice posting in NetSuite
- Review and deploy Coupa releases, provide variance assessments/impacts, as well as perform rollout analysis and UAT testing
- Assist in the development of detailed system specifications for major business systems or technical support and/or development, integration, and implementation projects
- Manage common Coupa system tasks, including configuring content groups, company codes, chart of accounts, approval chains, PO & requisition processes, tax coding, invoicing, and configuring process workflows, receipts, and variance tolerances, and define and deploy Coupa best practices
- Implement efficient, effective, and user-friendly processes within Coupa
- Work closely with the accounts payable department and integrations teams to resolve any issues with Invoice posting to NetSuite.
- Create training manuals and courses as needed
- Create custom reports as needed to Track and report on identified key performance indicators
- Perform other responsibilities as requested by leadership
- Provide deep Coupa functional and technical expertise in the Procure to Pay end to end process area as well as key integration points across the system architecture.
- Provide administrative support for Concur (Expense) and Trip Actions (Travel management) solutions
What You'll Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, IT, or a similar college level education
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- 3 years’ experience in a Coupa Administrator role
- Can administer and deliver Coupa projects by building approvals, workflows, and complex configurations
- Ability to communicate with business partners to run configurations, approval processes, and user support
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, and follow through with assigned responsibilities
- Ability to work independently, think strategically, and problem solve
- Experience working in a support role utilizing Zendesk or other ticketing tools.
- Experience with Concur, Trip Actions or any other Travel & Expense tools is desirable
Perks and Benefits
YEXT takes great pride in its diverse workforce and we go length and breadth to ensure we have a highly engaged and connected working environment. We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need a global team made up of the brightest innovators, visionary thought leaders, and enthusiastic collaborators who care about making a difference in the world while building an amazing culture in the process.
We follow an annual performance appraisal policy and include a great bonus model in our pay structure. We believe that people do their best when they feel their best — and in order to feel their best, they must be well informed, fuelled, and rested. To ensure our employees are at their best, we provide the following perks.
- Attractive Bonus and Stock options for eligible positions
- A whole suite of best in class leave bouquet: Paid Time Off , Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Sick leave, Casual Leaves, National Holidays etc.
- Medical insurance benefits of 5L covering parents (including COVID hospitalization)
- Relocation benefits
- World class office infrastructure with Gaming rooms, plush pantry and Break out areas.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.