Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
The rapidly growing Partner Division at Yext is a cross functional team of Sales, Client Success, and Business Development responsible for growing revenue within existing Strategic Accounts across the United States.
As a Client Success Manager, you are responsible for growing our footprint within existing clients. You are committed to partnering with clients to help teach them about the additional benefits from Yext’s product offering. Individuals should have a proven track record of consultative sales and account management; the ability to negotiate with and navigate large organizations; a strong understanding of the digital landscape and a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies. If this is you, we offer best in class compensation with variable compensation tied to objectives and growth of clients business.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a strategic book of business for a multi million dollar account
- Build solid customer relationships and act as an important point of contact for customers’ needs
- On board clients to ensure optimal client experience
- Collect and synthesize client feedback to deliver to management
- Drive product and new feature adoption
- Deliver satisfied client relationships that result in references, case studies, and renewals
- Partner with internal cross functional teams: Sales, Product, Consulting, and Operations to ensure customer goals and performance metrics are met
- Manage client expectations, keeping clients happy and expectations realistic
- Conduct quarterly Business Reviews
- Take ownership of the customer experience post-sales ensuring client deliverables are met
- Stay abreast of industry news, innovations, trends and best practices
- Travel as necessary once safe
What You Have
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or related field, or similar college level education
- 2+ years of Account Management of National Brands or Partners
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with Account Executives to deliver client solutions
- Ability to identify and escalate new business opportunities with existing clients
- Background in sales/marketing or in a role making recommendations to marketers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills- both verbal and written
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Successful multi-tasker with the ability to act autonomously
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel & PowerPoint
- Local, Display and or SAAS Experience
- Strong communication, analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate cross-functionally
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.