Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
As a Senior Technical Manager, Partner, you are responsible for scaling existing partnerships and helping foster new partnerships by working closely with our sales team to support new deals. You are committed to working with our partners to teach them about the benefits of Yext’s product offering, and helping them leverage Yext product features to increase sales and retention. A Senior Technical Manager, Partner is responsible for understanding our partners and prospects needs’ and developing the appropriate solution. This involves supporting a consultative sale, to clearly define the business objectives, as well as the supporting business case, and demonstrating how those requirements are supported using Yext solutions.
Individuals should have a proven track record of consultative sales and account management; the ability to negotiate with and navigate large organizations; a strong understanding of the digital landscape and a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies. If this is you, we offer best in class compensation with variable compensation tied to objectives and growth of clients business.
What You'll Do
- Manage a strategic book of business for a multi million dollar account
- Build solid customer relationships and act as a primary point of contact for customers’ needs
- Offer guidance on technical aspects of Yext solutions as part of the sales process
- Help integrate and onboard new partners with Yext software to ensure optimal client experience
- Drive product and new feature adoption
- Deliver healthy partnerships that result in references, case studies, and renewals
- Partner with internal cross functional teams: Sales, Product, and Operations to ensure customer goals and performance metrics are met
- Manage client expectations, keeping clients happy and expectations realistic
- Take ownership of the customer experience post-sales ensuring client deliverables are met
- Stay abreast of industry news, innovations, trends and best practices
- Travel as necessary
What You Have
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or related field
- Minimum 5 years of business experience, preferably in a SaaS business environments
- Strong understanding of digital marketing/product experiences and an understanding of how they connect brands and consumers.
- Sales and/or pre-sales experience with SaaS/Cloud products
- Experience working with Product and Engineering teams on the client side to implement technical solutions and integrations
- Ability to identify and escalate new business opportunities with existing clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; must be dynamic in presenting ideas to clients and prospective clients from VP to C-level
- Ability to work independently and collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong communication, analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.