Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
The Yext Internal Audit team is a dynamic and growing team that assists management with risk management, compliance and audit objectives.The Technology Audit Analyst will work with audit and business teams to execute audits of technology processes and concepts with a focus on the security and privacy risks involved. This includes assessing the design and operating effectiveness of the controls implemented to mitigate the risk and providing assurance to key organizational stakeholders. The role will also support other advisory and audit efforts as needed.
This is a non-SOX role. If you are interested in a SOX role within the Yext Internal Audit team, please review this posting.The ideal candidate for the Technology Audit Analyst role will have hands-on experience identifying and addressing operational and compliance risks in technology processes and evaluating risk mitigation strategies. In addition, the candidate will have the skills necessary to be effective in an agile, fast-moving, and complicated environment, and to influence people in a fast-growing international company.
What You'll Do
- Work within the Internal Audit Technology Audit team to execute risk based assessments in areas such as data security, product development, technology governance, and overall process alignment with security best practices
- Build and maintain relationships with peers and colleagues within Yext specifically in the Technology and Product organizations
- Provide support to leadership such as performing risk assessments and developing the annual audit plan
- Other ad hoc consulting, assurance, and compliance projects as assigned
- Some travel required (approximately 10%)
What You Have
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a technology auditor, consultant, or risk management, engineering or security professional
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or IT related field
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to write plainly and clearly
- Ability to present complex ideas in easy-to-understand language
- Strong business acumen and ability to navigate unfamiliar business processes
- Problem solving skills that demonstrate critical and logical thinking to reach a solution
- High degree of flexibility, independence, initiative, and detail orientation
- Ability to manage the challenges of evaluating process and controls in a fast paced control environment
- Hold or are pursuing relevant certification or industry accreditation (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CCSK/CCAK, etc.)
- Good understanding of current/emerging technologies and related risks facing technology companies
- Familiarity and understanding of industry best practice frameworks such as NIST CSF, ISO2700x, SOC2, and FedRAMP
- Broad knowledge of technology concepts like networking, APIs, encryption, authentication, microservices architecture, and cloud computing
- An understanding of security regulations like HIPAA, FISMA, and SOX
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.