Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
As an Associate Technical Partner Manager, your problem solving skills will be put to the test in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where no two days are alike. You will be responsible for leveraging your technical acumen and strategic communication skills to manage the integration of new publishers, maintain and monitor publisher integration health, investigate and resolve escalated issues, and maintain strong publisher relationships. Along the way, you will query and analyze large sets of data, write scripts to automate manual tasks and generate error alerts.
What You'll Do
Project manage new publisher integrations – Lead new publisher integrations through discovery, build, quality assurance, and rollout phases. Tracking open issues, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, and managing timelines.
Maintain publisher health (proactive & reactive) – Define and monitor key performance indicators of publisher integration health as well as triage, escalate and/or resolve Listings issues.
Improve publisher integrations – Manage end-to-end delivery of new fields, features, and functionality to existing publisher integrations.
Manage relationships – Build positive relationships both internally and externally
- Effectively read API documentation and changelogs
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders through each phase of new publisher integrations
- Design and execute comprehensive quality assurance checks to confirm and document expected functionality for new publisher integrations, fields, and features
- Investigate and resolve escalated display, technical, and operational issues with publisher integrations
- Communicate technical details and business impacts of known publisher problems to engineering teams, non-technical teams, and clients
- Build proactive monitoring to identify deviations in publisher health using technical tools like SQL, Python, and other data visualization softwares
- Liaise and advise across the Yext organization to provide expertise in publisher-specific features, functionalities, and nuances
- Routinely interface with publisher contacts via email and calls; working through escalations and improvements and defining roadmaps that align with company goals
What You Have
- 1-2 years of experience with a BA/BS in Engineering or a related technical field
- Outstanding problem-solving and strategic-thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn fast on the job
- Ability to work quickly, independently and accurately in a high-volume environment, with excellent time management skills
- Excellent project management (including prioritization and organization) skills
- Strong experience in analyzing and manipulating data through spreadsheets (Excel) and/or databases (SQL)
- Working knowledge in writing scripts (Python) to iterate tasks or manipulate data
- Knowledge of APIs a plus
Why you’ll love it here
- TPM is a truly collaborative team: While you will be individually responsible for a portfolio of publisher integrations, the team will be there every step of the way.
- Positive culture is a key indicator of success: We work hard to deliver quality work but are also dedicated to building a strong team culture
- Ownership and responsibility: At each level of the TPM career journey, your expertise, advisement, and hard work will have a direct impact on the Listings product
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.