Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Strategic Marketing (StarMar) is seeking a savvy strategic mind to join the team as a Senior Marketing Strategist responsible for new audience development and community management.
As we throttle full speed ahead towards planet search, we will continue to develop new product use cases targeting diverse buyer personas in a range of industries. In order to build awareness of Yext and drive demand in these new segments, we need an agile and adaptable marketer to develop strategies and messages to reach these audiences via integrated campaigns.
The ideal candidate must be a creative problem solver and critical thinker (and tinker) adept at leveraging a wide range of marketing tactics to achieve these goals.
Reporting directly to the Director of Strategic Marketing, this is an opportunity to have a big impact on Yext’s future!
What You’ll Do
GTM Audience Development. Develop and scale tactics to reach new and diverse audiences — including new buyer personas and target industries. Manage GTM execution to engage these audiences with organic, earned, and paid activities.
- Partner with Corporate Strategy and the GTM team to bring new personas and audiences to market
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on messaging hierarchy and maintain an Audience Matrix document referenceable by the entire marketing org.
- Help define and refine personas and share learnings from across the department.
- Collaborate with the Growth Ops and Business Marketing teams to build audiences and lists to run campaigns and tests and report on success regularly.
- Guide research efforts in developing audiences and educate the rest of the marketing team on the findings
Community Management. Engage existing audiences — including customers, partners, investors, and recruits — to strengthen relationships and nurture new Yext advocates.
- Build and scale community development programs to strengthen our customer and partner ecosystems.
- Maintain Yext’s digital presence on third party sites like ProductHunt & Stackshare. Where applicable, manage a monthly budget to boost profiles for increased visibility.
- Monitor yext.com search queries and regularly update Yext Answers (and third party profiles) to keep our communities informed.
- Manage evergreen review generation strategy across review sites (including vendor management of G2, TrustPilot, Capterra, SiteJabber). Partner with teams across the company to solicit new reviews from users.
- Support the planning and execution of annual Client Advisory Board (CAB) meeting and engage CAB members throughout the year.
- Support IR and AR initiatives to engage the analysts communities.
- Monitor & participate in forums, attend customer and partner webinars, etc to keep a pulse on community hot topics to inform new content development.
What You Have
- Curious sensibility, desire to keep learning and dive deep into new subject matters.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Superior critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills (writing sample requested)
- Ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities while maintaining organization and attention to detail
- Passion for growing our customer and partner relationships.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.