Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
We are looking for Enterprise Senior Client Success Managers with a strong background in digital! You will be responsible for new client implementation and relationship management as well as ensuring adoption and engagement with the Yext platform. Client Success Managers play an integral role in our business, building strong working relationships with each and every client and driving annual renewals and upsells. Client Success Managers will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Business Development and Product Management to accelerate usage and relay client needs.
What You’ll Do
- Establish consultative and trusted relationships with clients
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently
- Drive upsell opportunities into Yext’s existing client base
- Transition new clients into the company seamlessly and create consistent process across all clients
- Develop best practices and process strategies
- Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Drive planning sessions to ensure client is able to fully maximise Yext to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and check in points with key clients
- Phenomenal communication skills and organized project management
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- Ideally 6+ years of experience in Digital/Technology Account Management
- Ability to speak and write in English and Italian fluently and idiomatically
- Superior client service and relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in data analysis and Excel work
- Leadership in developing world class client presentations/QBR leadership
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
- Blend of consulting, search, technological and/or display experience
- Experienced in on-boarding clients; implementation and integration experience
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.