Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Customer Success Strategy & Operations is the team responsible for defining Customer Success objectives, strategy and tactics that scale. This team also encompasses our Office of Program Management. The team implements tools, process and reporting at scale to help us deliver a world-class customer experience.
We are looking for a CS Strategy & Ops Manager who will be responsible for partnering on developing strategy and tactics that drive the effectiveness and efficiency of the Customer Success team. This team member would lead implementation of processes and tools that help the team create a world-class Customer Success organization & deliver an exceptional customer experience
What You'll Do
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of Yext Products & Services
- Has strong Project Management skills or ability to learn them including ideation, development, enablement & closeout
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- Delivers on critical Customer Success goals and initiatives
- Coordinates with SalesOps and IT (GTM & BI) on Customer Success and/or Revenue-wide operational needs
- Administers the use of Customer Success tools and resources - coordinates with IT on technical administration
- Manages critical cross-functional and client-facing communication
- Manages the structures & processes of the Customer Journey
- Partners with Client Success, Consulting, & Platform Services/Support to fine tune process and systems
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver & adopt key projects
- Analyze critical data/metrics for the Customer Success organization to identify trends to inform project & process development & iteration
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or a similar college level education
- Passion for process and operations
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Clear communicator
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Salesforce and/or Gainsight systems experience
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.