Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is in the process of building a world-class, global Support organization and is looking for an experienced customer service Manager to help scale our White Glove Services organization in the United States. Yext’s White Glove Services offerings are designed for clients who want Yext to help their field users — such as franchisees, agents, advisors, or local managers — get the most out of Yext. Our White Glove Services team can help maximize the success of the Yext program and provide field users with guidance and expertise to drive success with our platform.
The Manager, White Glove Services reports directly to the Senior Manager, White Glove Services, and is responsible for the development and ongoing management of a team of Yext White Glove Services Specialists. Key responsibilities include managing a team responsible for assisting our Clients on the Yext platform, troubleshooting escalated technical issues in real-time, and advising on best practices. The Manager, White Glove Services is responsible for ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by managing quality and productivity guidelines that will be met by their team. The ideal candidate has experience successfully building out a scalable support model across channels (e.g., email, chat, phone), all while creating a vibrant, dynamic, customer-focused culture.
This exciting opportunity offers a chance to work closely with multiple departments across Yext, as well as directly interface with a variety of Yext’s largest, most strategic clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to build your career with a fast-growing tech company defining the new Search Experience.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a team of White Glove Services Specialists focused on providing a high level of service to field users
- Coach, support and develop talent within the team; manage employees’ growth and career trajectory and scale the team by sharing opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency while also identifying the key barriers to success
- Develop and manage ticket queues and escalation paths - ensure SLAs are adhered to, and key KPIs such as CSAT and FiRT are met/exceeded
- Assist the team in troubleshooting escalated issues in real-time
- Serve as a key stakeholder, working with cross-functional teams to build out relevant help resources and internal documentation
- Drive bug resolutions, requirements, and feature requests with Product and Engineering
- Create a customer-centric culture focused on finding solutions and wowing customers
- Scale White Glove Services to facilitate Yext’s growth in clients, geographies, and capabilities
- Develop a thorough understanding of Yext’s product and customer needs, ensuring the team is trained and enabled to support these both current and future
- Raise the Bar – work continuously with the team to ideate, build and scale new ways of thinking / approaches to raise the bar in terms of the value we are bringing to our customers
What You Have
- 3-5 years of leadership experience working in a contact center, workforce management environment, or related industry servicing multiple channels, SLAs, and varying KPIs
- 3-5 years customer support experience, preferably in a SaaS organization serving Enterprise customers
- Understanding of B2B, SaaS, or client-facing, consumer products
- Strong customer-centric mindset, confidence/experience in speaking with clients, and defusing escalated situations
- Experience scoping custom deals using time and material estimates and/or past deals to predict required resources a plus
- A true, inspirational leader who enjoys hiring, developing, mentoring and motivating top talent
- A strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who is able to use data to find solutions
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to business audiences
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.