Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
As a Senior IT Project Manager for Enterprise Applications, the candidate will be responsible for defining standards and executing tasks associated with managing multiple IT projects in the Finance and Accounting functions. The individual will play an integral role during the initial planning stages for any project plans. The individual will create structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints. The individual will partner with colleagues in different roles to assess the workloads and impacts for different departments and be able to identify dependencies and possible issues across teams. The individual will develop and communicate clear and actionable deliverables, or activities to be completed.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure initiatives are set up for success with clearly defined scope, allocated resources, and success criteria
- Proactively collaborate with project / program team members (internal or external vendors) to develop the execution plan and achieve project or program goals
- Drive execution by partnering with Scrum Team, vendors (when applicable) and business teams
- Facilitate end-to-end scoping / estimation and manage dependencies.
- Work with Vendors / SI partners on SOW review and Project Planning
- Collect requirements and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed
- Steer teams based on business objectives, continuously align teams to those objectives, in the face of ambiguity and aggressive deadlines.
- Serve as an escalation point, providing conflict resolution to drive project quality, on-time/ budget delivery.
- Develop and maintain alignment among team members, stakeholders, and sponsors
- Identify risks, help resolve blockers or dependencies, and escalate issues when needed
- Facilitate Gate Check meetings to ensure all projects are following the right sized process and methodology to reduce the project execution risk and manage the business process risk.
- Support the PLC Maturity enabling methodology and process standardization, evolution of quality delivery and adherence to compliance needs.
- Track and provide status reporting
- Drive Results: Consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances
What You Have
- BA/BS degree in any discipline or similar college level education.
- 5- 7 yrs Experience managing SAAS projects within the Finance and Accounting functions with a grasp over financial business processes.
- Technical and functional knowledge of Netsuite/ Workday Financials and complimentary systems (Concur, Blackline, Coupa, Zuora and Revenue Systems) is a plus.
- Strong experience implementing financial system projects.
- Workday Financials or other full lifecycle ERP Implementation experience preferred.
- JIRA, G-Suite and Smartsheet skills.
- Excellent project management including prioritization and organization skills.
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated, organized, efficient and process oriented.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.