Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere. It starts with a customer’s own website: Yext’s Answers product replaces unhelpful site searches with NLP-powered, dynamic result content. When you look for answers about a business anywhere else on the web, whether through Google, Alexa, Yelp, Facebook, Apple, Instagram, Snapchat, or even Baidu and WeChat in China, you are getting brand verified answers sourced directly from that business.
We’re looking for Software Engineers to join the Yext Engineering team and drive the technology behind our revolutionary product offering! Our team works in an agile environment running two-week sprints that culminate with demos of features in progress. You will work alongside engineers from the top universities and tech companies in the world, hands-on with the code from day one.
- Participate in full life-cycle software development
- Design, implement, and deploy highly distributed and scalable systems
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively
- Collaborate effectively across teams, including outside of engineering
- Immerse yourself into the Yext culture and ecosystem by following our engineering motto: “Think Big, Learn Fast, and Get Stuff Done”
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, graduating between December 2021 and August 2022
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Fluency with an OOP language (we use mostly Java and Go)
- Openness to new technologies and creative solutions
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced high-growth environment
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.