Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking a talented Senior IT Business System Analyst (Finance ERP), in Hyderabad, India. Senior Business Systems Analysts at Yext have wide-ranging experience and work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Individuals in this role will gather business requirements; have strong technical skills; collaborate with other analysts and technical teams to translate them into technical requirements; have a good understanding of business processes from end2end; are familiar with APIs, system integrations, and SDLC, PLC best practices.
Yext is going through a transformation to migrate from Netsuite to Workday Financials. We’re looking for a techno-functional consultant with experience moving from Netsuite to Workday Financials , knowledge of core accounting principles and practices in a public company. The candidate will help support and map functions and features from Netsuite to Workday Financials.
What You'll Do
- Serve as NetsSuite / Workday Financials subject matter expert: identify, document, troubleshoot, and resolve NetSuite system issues.
- Evaluate and identify business process gaps; coordinate production support (incidents, enhancements, and projects).
- Administer NetSuite, including Roles and Permissions, Page layouts, Workflows, Approval processes and Password policies, create custom reports and saved searches, install bundles and SuiteApps, CSV uploads.
- Develop, test and deploy code from sandbox to production.
- Build and automate reports for Audit and Business Users.
- Actively Participate in the transformation from Netsuite to Workday Financials (GL, AP, Fixed Assets , Expenses)
- Analyze and document current and future business process models, high-level requirements (scope), and detailed functional specifications and/or stories; communicate with technical and business teams effectively.
- Drive process enablement, automation, functional design and integration of NetSuite (Workday in Future) into data sources and related platforms, e.g. Zuora, RevPro, Concur, etc. (by partnering with the integration team).
- Identify potential data quality risks in NetSuite / WD Financials, and partner with the Accounting team to take preemptive measures where necessary.
- Handle support requests for new features or functionality and assist with the prioritization of these requests.
- Manage sandbox environments and work with NetSuite support as needed.
- Support the Finance and Operations departments during the month-end close issues and process.
- Stay current on NetSuite/Workday features, new releases, related testing, SOX and IT Change Management processes
- Automate processes, eliminating redundancy, and improving efficiency within Yext’s processes without sacrificing end-user experience.
What You Have
- Minimum of 6 years verifiable ERP experience with relevant certifications, and active participation in the NetSuite or Workday Community. Experience implementing Workday Financials preferred.
- Solid understanding of Accounting, Fixed Assets , Accounts Payable, Consolidation, Intercompany processes.
- Strong Administration skills (Workday Financials/ Netsuite): User management, application configuration, custom reports, saved searches and workflows to manage unique business process requirements.
- Exposure to SuiteScript, SuiteBuilder, SuiteTalk, and SuiteFlow.
- Solid understanding of NetSuite / Workday Financials data model, entity and transaction objects, and application and platform capabilities.
- Ability to configure and set up new subsidiaries, accounts, locations, nexuses, etc
- Exposure to SOX and ITGC compliance
- Experience third-party tools, SuiteApps, and adjacent applications, e.g. Zuora, RevPro, Blackline, Kyriba, RevSym, Concur, etc.
- Experience using collaborative tools like Smartsheet, Slack, Jira and/or Confluence.
- Understands SDLC methodology - including Agile and Waterfall approaches, functional requirements, process modeling, and re-engineering, use case development, user acceptance testing, organizational change management, and large-scale system implementations.
- Core Skills: Communication, Technical, Analytical, Problem-Solving, Decision-Making, Negotiation and Persuasion.
- Fundamental Skills: BA concepts, eliciting requirements, specifying and managing requirements, proposing business solution design, evaluating and improving solution performance.
- Highly skilled in BA Planning & Methods: Creating data flow diagrams, applying business analysis to IT projects, Agile teams, business architecture, and business process management, requirement specification, modeling, verification and validation.
- Requirements Management: gathering, trace matrices, maintenance, prioritization, documentation, verification, and approval
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.