Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking an Enablement Program Manager to develop and execute enablement programming to support global revenue teams. The ideal candidate will have a strategic mindset, collaborative spirit, get-it-done mentality, and will work within a high-achieving Go To Market (GTM) team including marketing, product-strategy, sales, and customer success to take our solutions to the next level as we scale and continue our strong upward growth trajectory.
As an Enablement Program Manager, you will be aligned to our Solutions and play a key role in accelerating the performance of our global revenue teams. You will accomplish this through developing a best in class learning experience and relentlessly executing, tracking, and adjusting based on results.
What You'll Do
- Manage strategy, development, and execution of quarterly enablement programs for aligned new and existing Solutions
- Maintain and update content and training for aligned solutions within Enablement programs, such as Revenue Bootcamp, e-learnings, and more
- Monitor and identify best practices by reviewing call recordings, collecting deal win stories, and working directly with account teams
- Conduct assessments of employees’ industry and Solutions knowledge and work with Enablement Business Partners to identify in-market feedback, execute on areas for development, and create new sales plays
- Design, develop, and create training in the form of e-learning programs, facilitated trainings, and internal resources that can be leveraged globally for client-facing teams
- Measure results of programs against business goals and objectives including but not limited to survey satisfaction ratings, training completion rates, attendance and efficacy against business KPIs
- Serve as Enablement Solutions expert to drive alignment between sales training and revenue leadership
- Partner cross-functionally across our Product Strategy and Sales Engineering teams to scope, manage, and develop enablement on cross-channel initiatives for Revenue teams
- Provide key stakeholders team learnings and feedback post-enablement programming
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing stakeholders across the Product Strategy organization
- Analyze data from Salesforce and other Yext data tools to identify knowledge and behavioral gaps, and/or validate the need for new solution oriented enablement initiatives
- Manage and executes bi-weekly Enablement office hour programming for Revenue teams to support and reinforce new and existing solutions training, as well as share best practices and learnings
What You Have
- Passion for developing others
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communicator
- Demonstrated success at working cross-functionally and driving cross-functional projects to completion
- Thrives in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple initiatives while delivering under tight deadlines
- Ability to influence sales professionals with insights and challenge the status quo
- Enjoys thinking both strategically and tactically to address business challenges
- Ability to simplify complex concepts and tailor to the end user
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills for online or classroom training delivery
- BA/BS Degree
- 5+ years experience in sales, customer success, product marketing, consulting, or sales enablement
- Based in NYC
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel, Google Suite and Salesforce
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Education or a related field
- Experience at a high growth technology company is a plus
- Learning & Development experience
- Proficiency in SalesHood, Salesloft, Guru, or other sales enablement tools
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.