Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking an Analyst to join its growing Sales Finance team. In this highly visible role, you will support the head of Sales FP&A in driving revenue and sales forecasting and assisting with strategic analyses that provide timely decision support to revenue leaders. Strong candidates will be well-versed in a range of finance and business disciplines, including financial modeling, data analysis, and accounting concepts. This role operates in a dynamic, results-oriented environment, and will be a key contributor to the management decision making process across the business.
What You'll Do
- Maintain financial model for bookings, headcount, expenses & other metrics within the Sales & Customer Success organizations
- Perform ad hoc analyses that drive strategic business decisions. Analyze data and financial and business metrics to inform executives. Must be able to provide context, draw appropriate conclusions and provide recommendations.
- Create monthly financial and operational metrics packages for leadership
- Contribute to the annual budgeting and quarterly and monthly reforecast processes
- Investigate variances between actuals and budget and/or forecasts to understand trends and potential risks and opportunities for Yext
- Represent Sales Finance and serve as a point person in collaboration efforts with other teams (Sales Ops, Accounting, etc.)
- Assist with ad hoc process improvement projects and other cross-functional workstreams
What You Have
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in FP&A, Accounting, Consulting, Banking, or related roles. Experience in a high growth SaaS company a plus.
- Excellent analytical and data skills, strong proficiency and understanding of financial modeling concepts.
- Strong proficiency in Excel. Familiarity with BI and financial planning applications is a plus (e.g. Anaplan, Tableau).
- Exceptional judgement and maturity, including an ability to execute independently and work with team members of all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable working with and articulating financial concepts.
- Great attention to detail.
- Highest standards for business ethics, integrity and confidentiality.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.