Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking an IT Support Engineer to help support all aspects of Yext’s office and SaaS infrastructure. Our IT organization provides an exciting mix of technologies to empower all of our employees with the best tools available. Help us provide robust and innovative solutions to our rapidly growing user base. If you are interested in being an integral part of the daily technical operations of a high-growth company, this is the right opportunity for you.
What You’ll Do
- Provide technical support to a staff of 1000+, ensuring they have the necessary tools in place to facilitate our continued growth and success
- Administer and troubleshoot Yext’s suite of dozens of Enterprise SaaS applications, such as G Suite (Google Apps), Salesforce, Zuora, Box.com, JIRA, Zendesk
- Configuration of hardware and software for new hires
- Refine processes for on-boarding and supporting users
- Provide concierge-level support for highly technical users such as Software Engineers and Product Managers
- Fully own IT logistics for the brand new office buildout and relocation to Rosslyn, VA
- Operate autonomously as the sole IT Support resource in a satellite office of ~100 users
What You Have
- 2-5 years of experience in Information Technology
- Excellent communication skills with a consistent desire to help and empower colleagues
- Strong familiarity with Mac OSX and Windows 10
- A/V support experience
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP and Wireless technologies
- Basic familiarity with Linux/Unix command line tools
- Able to lift desktop computers and small servers
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
- Attention to detail
- BA/BS in IT/CS, or similar college level education; enthusiastic about Information Technology
- Proven ability to manage critical projects with limited direct supervision
- Experience with IT Logistics for office build outs or expansions
- Experience with centralized authentication technologies (AD, Okta, JAMF Casper)
- Experience as an Administrator of Enterprise SaaS applications
- iPhone and Android support experience
- Experience with a scripting language (Bash, Python, etc.)
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.