Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is looking for a Strategic Alliances Manager to grow existing & establish new Strategic Alliances with Agencies and RSI’s. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has not only developed a diverse agency ecosystem but has also realised the results by driving significant revenue through the ecosystem of partners. This individual contributor needs to have executive presence while exhibiting a keen ability to get to influencers and key decision-makers. We are looking for an individual who can reach across and leverage the greater Yext and specifically collaborates effectively with direct sellers, and their account teams, on specific client opportunities. This individual needs to exhibit a track record of developing partnerships, aligning with sales, and executing a disciplined and consultative Go-To-Market Approach.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate and consult with agencies and RSI’s, with the goal of driving adoption of Yext across their client base
- Foster strategic relationships with agencies through working in-market to structure symbiotic partnerships.
- Builds relationships with c-level executives to structure effective joint business & go to market plans
- Develop and cultivate relationships by conducting frequent face-to-face meetings
- Develop business plans, and prepare and conduct pitches and presentations
- Evangelise Yext at agency events and conferences
- Sustains strong relationships with internal stakeholder’s cross-functionally and acts as a partner to the direct sales team
- Source new enterprise level brand opportunities and collaborate with strategic partners to sell Yext along with the strategic partners value added capabilities.
- Develop creative ways to engage and evangelise Yext products and offerings across multiple practices, offices, and teams
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar university level education
- Ideally 3+ years managing agency relationships at a software company
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- A network of agencies and RSI’s.
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Methodical Go-To-Market Approach
- Ability to travel
- Experience selling an enterprise software solution with strategic partners
- Ability to speak and write in German and French fluently and idiomatically, in addition to English
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.