Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Publisher Operations is an energetic, eager-to-learn team that works with Client Delivery and Client Success Managers to ensure the overall health of our clients’ listings. The team does this by responding to incoming support tickets and working with internal and external teams to resolve them.
We’re looking for an Associate Analyst with strong attention to detail, capable of resolving technical issues as efficiently as possible. In conjunction, this individual is enthusiastic and will be energized by active collaboration with other Yext teams within Operations and around the company. This person can talk to anyone from any team. This role has extremely high visibility due to its scope and cross-functional processes.
What You’ll Do
- Field API related questions from any internal Yext team through inbound tickets
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with internal teams as well as publisher support teams to ensure a positive and lasting business relationship
- Investigate and audit listings to proactively resolve account errors
- Stay current with new publisher features such as API updates and policies to cascade to other key Yext teams
- Serve as the liaison between Google Agency Support and other Yext teams with action items and resolutions
- Ensure all ticket requesters are updated on their escalations in a timely manner
- Work to fix unavailable Facebook, Yelp, Apple, and GMB listings
- Support Client Success Managers in diagnosing technical issues and communicating the issue with their client
- Monitor and report on error trends across our publisher network
- Maintain the Yext category taxonomy and handle all aspects of matching categories to new partner and publisher category lists
- Manage our outsourced team, including performing daily checks and providing support for escalated issues
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or a similar college level education
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and responsibilities
- Proficiency in excel, experience writing SQL queries (though not required)
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills and patience to work through complex issues
- Ability to work quickly and independently with excellent time management skills required
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate issues across departments and with external contacts while using relevant verbiage
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.